Through engaging simulations and assessments, Kuube places users in risky scenarios to practise and enhance decision making.
With our free 7 day trial, you and your peers can sample all of the simulations and analytics Kuube has to offer.
Get Your Trial
See how Kuube can work for you
Kuube is used by
Engaging + Effective 3D simulation training
Kuube delivers engaging and effective 3D interactive simulation training and competency assessment content to your workforce.
Users are immersed in randomised scenarios where they learn by doing. Kuube captures real-time data and analyses User performance for live and automated reporting.
BENEFITS OF USING KUUBE
Measurably improve the
effectiveness of training
- Simulated work-flow and decision making
- Intuitive virtual work environments.
- Randomised scenarios ensure new challenges every time.
- Users learn by doing.
- Assess, validate and demonstrate competencies.
- Access for administrators & workforce 24/7.
- Per-User licensing.
- Scalable to any size workforce.
- Simple to set up and deploy, Users train onsite or at home.
Backed by Data
- Real-time data capture and analytics of User performance.
- Live online data reporting portal.
- Predictive results to identify behavioural risks.
SETTING A NEW STANDARD
Take risk face on, with VR Training
With Kuube’s virtual reality powered scenarios, staff can walk amongst dangerous workplace environments without fear. From a poorly loaded truck to pallets at risk of falling from racking, it’s easy to jump in, stand before a variety of problems, and respond accordingly.
Transport and Logistics service providers.
UPSKILL YOUR WORkFORCE
Reimagined training methodology that works
Interactive simulation training and competency assessment has significant potential to measurably improve the effectiveness of training, thus increasing the productivity and performance of your business.
Your business has a unique opportunity to push further the boundaries of emerging technologies which can protect your brand, employees and objectively demonstrate that sustainable development is possible when combining the desired organisational culture with the most effective tools.